Statue of the Bosnian Movement of National Pride
1. Name of the movement
-Full name is Bosnian Movement of National Pride, short : BPNP
The movement acts in whole Bosnia (and Herzegovina) through branches in the cities where they exist.
2. Goals and the program
1. Bosniaks' Bosnia – only the people belonging to European genetic and cultural heritage, where Bosniaks are included, can be the citizens of Bosnia.
2. Bosnia must be ruled by Bosniaks – Bosniaks must not be subordinated to other peoples in Bosnia, and that will be reached by preventing nonbosniaks of being on the positions to rule.
3. Bosnia must be ruled for Bosniaks – all political decisions must be based on what is the best for Bosniaks. All decisions that will make damage to Bosniaks must not be reached.
4. Unique purpose – State's organization must be lead by one modern polity that goes in benefit of Bosniaks as much as possible. Polity must be built on competence and responsibility, and it's homework is to serve the population, not conversely. System must has motto : improvement, development and welfare of the entire nation.
5. Total independence of the country – Cooperations in some fields are desirable with other countries, but any contract that would just partially ruined the independence of Bosnia is out of the question.
6. Safe secular state – Safety, individual and economic, must be one of the social basis. The state must be secular, so religion must be separated from the state, must be subordinated to the laws, reduce it's influence in the public life, and prevent mixing state's authorities with religion and conversely.
7. Freedom of speech and opinions – All questions must be free for discussions, science must be free, restriction of personal integrity through state's control for persons that are not criminals must terminate.
8. Natural resources in the hands of Bosniaks – Important natural resources and a public benefit activity must be in hands of Bosniaks so all profit of that can goes back to the population, and not abroad and to private interests.
9. National board and social justice – The dividing of classes must be replaced with class community where creativity and productive contribution are respected and no group of society can advance at the expense of the other one.
10. Strict protect of animals and nature – Bosnia has valuable and unique nature that must be kept and defended. Every way of destruction the natural environment, as well as violence on the animals must be strictly punishable. Food industry and other industries where animals are kept must be ethically sustainable.
1. BPNP advocates the establishment of Bosniak national secular state in accordance with European practice where every nation is entitled to its own state. This right is, after all, confirmed with history of Bosnia and Bosnians which is over 1 000 years old. Bosnia and Bosnians are one body connected with our blood and with glory of our forefathers.Accordingly, Bosnia is primarily a Bosniak state but it also belongs to all loyal citizens.
2. Every loyal white citizen of Bosnia, regardless of his religious affiliation, is a member of a Bosniak nation. Accordingly, we totally reject connection of Bosniaks with just one religious identity which was proven to be harmful for our national development and dignity.
3. Symbol of Bosnia is coat of arms with six golden lilies from our king Tvrtko I Kotromanic. That is also a symbol of Bosnian resistance to Serbian communist aggression in war for independence ( 1992.-1995.)
Any attempt of humiliation or degradation of our sacred amblem is a direct attack on national integrity of Bosnia and on our national pride.
4. The movement, for now, acts only inside current borders of Bosnia but it will try in the future to correct the historical injustice and to restore the borders of Bosnia determined on Treaty of Karlowitz in 1699. and Congress of Berlin in 1878.
5. Bosnian language, as our national language, should and must be the only official language in Bosnia.
6. All properties in Bosnia should be in the hands of Bosniaks, it is the only way to secure establishment of an economically strong nation. Bosnia belongs to Bosniaks in every sense: economic and national.
Working class, as a base for prosperity, must have dignified life and it must be protected from exploitation.
7. Name Bosnia " and Herzegovina" is not acceptable. Herzegovina never was a separate state or it was in the same level with Bosnia. Herzegovina has always been a part of Bosnia and we , as nationalist, are refusing to follow policy of national destruction of Bosnia and Bosniaks.
8. We are against alliances and unions whose purpose is establishment and protection of the new world order ( EU as continental union and NATO as a global army). Bosnia must be a free nation with its own army which is always ready to defend country's sovereignty. That opposes globalisation policy which is being forced by zionist structures with just one purpose - creation of one world government which will allow the "gray eminence" to rule the world.
9. We refuse the praxis of celebrating the official Day of statehood December 25, because it originates from the policy of dividing Bosnia into three quasi-ethnic groups (Serbs, Croats and "M"uslims). Day of statehood that we promote is the 29th of the August - the date of issuing the Charter of the Bosnian ban Kulin, that is also the oldest state's document and the oldest written document among Slavic-speaking countries.
10. Ideologies that are not welcome in Bosnia are: zionism, islamism, communism, capitalism. The only ideology good for us is Bosnian nationalism because it secures national prosperity and social justice.
11. Healthy nation can not exist without healthy families. With that in mind our struggle is partly focused on destroying every aspect of society which threatens familly values with immoral actions. We are strongly opposed to the media that offer promiscuous behavior and diseases like homosexuality to our youth.
4.1. Activity of the BPNP tries through informations and instructions to create one national movement which will have one national spirit.
4.2. The BPNP will through politics demand the replacement of present inefficient and destructive system and its unfriendly attitude towards people with one more efficient state's administration that will bases itself on satisfying the Bosniaks' national interests.
4.3. Through its organization, the BPNP will educate and inspire the Bosniaks to take as much as possible part in national duties and to live healthy in harmony with nature.